clear calm restore
A calming, tension relieving blend of Certified Organic Lavender and Peppermint with fresh herbaceous and woody essential oils of Cypress & Tea Tree to soothe, cleanse and clear. Enhanced with Cardamom, Myrrh & Spearmint to soothe mind, body & spirit, and open the airways.
Its antibacterial, antiviral and decongestent qualities make it a blend for the onset of cold or flu like symptoms, to alleviate those symptoms and assist with recovery.
As the name suggests, this blend of aromatherapy can be deployed for a number of situations. It's wonderful as a topical application for sore muscles, pulled tendons, bites, stings, rashes and bruising; but works well as a calming aroma to soothe jangled nerves and open the airways.
As a pulse point oil it can help to relieve stress and tension, and vapourised it adds a layer of cool, refreshing, peacefulness to any space. It's so versatile I offer this in a dropper bottle, roll on wand and balm!
A tension relieving blend to soothe mind, body & spirit, and open the airways
Herbaceous, minty, medicinal aroma
Alleviates pain and discomfort
Anti-viral, Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Decongestant, Calmative, Analgesic (pain relieving), Deodorant, Anti-inflammatory
*Lavender (Lavandula augustifolia), Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens), *Spearmint (Mentha spicata), *Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum), *Peppermint (Mentha piperita), *Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) & Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) Essential Oils. *Certified Organic
How to use:
Topically - (always do a patch test first on the inside of your wrist)
- Massage Blend in a carrier oil (approx 1ml of Rescue blend in 20ml Jojoba or Macadamia Oil). Apply to clean skin and massage to relieve aches and sprains.
- At the first symptoms of cold or flue, apply a few drops to the soles of the feet and cover with socks. Repeat 3 times a day.
- As a pulse-point oil to help relieve anxiety and distress, nausea and fever. Apply one drop to the fingertips and massage into temples and collarbones.
- To alleviate panic attacks apply one drop to the palm of the hands, rub gently to warm, then close palms around nose and mouth breathing in deeply till balance is restored. (see 'Rescue Remedy' Flower Essence Blend as well to help restore calm) Make sure to avoid touching your eyelids or eyelashes with your palms while inhaling.
- One drop wiped gently onto clean armpits for use as a natural deodorant.
- Dilute in water to clean surfaces and disinfect. (approximately 10 drops per 100ml water, shake well, spray onto surfaces) Always do a patch test first.
- Dilute into a bath to cool prickly-heat rash, sunburn or other skin irritation. (15 drops in a large tepid bath)
To clear congestion, relieve tension and promote calm. 3 drops in a diffuser or 5 drops in a vapouriser.
Alternatively, add 10 drops to two tablespoons of rocksalt in a small glass jar with a tight lid. When needed, open up the jar and breathe in deeply for 3 to 5 breaths. Close jar. Relax and massage the face gently. Repeat the process every 15 to 20minutes until clear.
Is this a pure essential oil blend?
Yes, the 5ml and 10ml dripolator bottles are completely pure essential oil blend. No carriers, no fillers.
Can I use it in a diffuser?
Yes. Suitable for diffusers and vapourisers.
Is it suitable for children?
Topically - No. Only for use by adults approximately 12 to 16 years and up. Caution for use with elderly or infirm. (Use Rescue Balm instead as this is already diluted in a soft and safe balm form)
Inhalation - Yes. As an oil for diffusing into the atmosphere it lends a calming and cleansing signature to any space.
Do not take internally. Contains potent essential oils.
"... thank you for my amazing little package! I am LOVING your new blends [La Belle Vie, Nirvana, Beauty]. I've also fallen in love with Prosper and Bright...and well Rescue, what can I say, it's my blend 💕. I'm so glad I found you, you're so incredibly talented! Thank you again for my package and for helping to keep us all so well xxx" Nicole
"...The rescue stick is awesome! I get terrible itchiness and pus for a couple of months after bitten by sand flies and scratching. When I apply the stick, itchiness goes away quickly! Nothing has worked this well before! On top of that, one day my 8 yo was bitten by an ant in a park. It was really painful for her and she cried. I applied the Rescue stick and her pain has gone almost instantly! We both were amazed. ... This is now a must for us when we go out :)". Fumiko
"I put this on the temples of everyone at the beginning of a meditation session. It brings them to a place of calm instantly. Love it." Sharon
"Love love love the Rescue blend!" Nicole
"The only thing that takes away the aches and helps me walk each day." Beth
Sample bottles are approximately 3ml of oil in an amber glass bottle with dropper cap closure. They can be used to refill the 2ml bottles in the MINIS COLLECTION.
Sample solid balms are presented on a square of glassine paper in a glassine envelope with seal. They should be kept away from heat and light and used within a few weeks of receiving as they are not in an airtight container.
You may also like...
Peppermint Essential Oil