Uplift Botanic Essence Mist
Combining the aromatic properties of essential oils with the purest spring water, botanical extracts and energetically charged Crystal and Flower Essences, your Hydrating Essence Mist can be used as an intense burst of refreshment and skin food, to an emotional life-ring where and when needed.
Woven with plant based magic and energetic intentions, Magic Earth Mumma’s Essence Mists are something very special. UPLIFT clarifies and balances skin tone, revitalizes the mind and elevates the emotions.
• Mandarin has a bright and radiant aromatic that instantly lifts the emotions and fills the heart with joy. Its sweet citrus-floral is a depression buster.
• Coriander has a revitalising quality and is used to combat nervous exhaustion, helping us to 'get back to the top' and overcome challenges.
• Certified Organic Neroli Hydrosol is used to infuse the mist with pure sunshine and it excellent for congested or lackluster skin as it brightens and refreshes the complexion and the mind. Used in precious perfumery, Neroli is made from the blossom of the Seville Orange Tree. Its unique floral beauty is ‘transportive’.
• MEM's in-house botanical Cornflower Petal Tincture delivers anti-inflammatory assistance in a micro-fine spray. Cornflowers are a symbol of the goddess Flora and the Centaur Chiron, who taught humans about how to use herbs to heal. The botanical name is 'Centaurea cyanus' meaning 'blue Centaur'.
• Bach Flower Essences of 'Mustard' & 'Hornbeam' reduce emotional stress and tension related to 'everyday happenings' and repetition of experiences. Together they help to establish more enthusiasm for endeavours and assist to promote feelings of vivacity and passion for life.
• Works with the Crown, Throat and Sacral Chakras.
Purified Water, Neroli Hydrosol, *Cornflower Petal Tincture, *Mandarin (Citrus reticulata), Coriander (Coriandrum sativum), *Botanical Glycerine, ‘Hornbeam’ & ‘Mustard’ Bach Flower Essences. *Certified Organic Ingredient.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
Store away from heat and light.
How to use:
A super fine spray of pure aromatherapy to drench your skin in moisture and lift your spirits. Use it anytime for a quick and refreshing aromatic burst. Use with your Facial Cleansing Powder to loosen the paste, or to spray on after cleansing and before applying your Facial Oil to gently tone and condition your skin. Made fresh to order using pure and certified organic essential oils, botanical infusions and flower essences.
Why should you use a Facial Mist?
A facial mist is a skin conditioner and replaces the kinds of 'toners' we may be used to. It helps to balance acidity, deliver nutrients and increase hydration which protects the skin, and reduces pore size too.
When our skin is cool and conditioned it has a more even skin tone which helps you look naturally radiant, reducing redness and soothing any irritation.
MEM Hydrating Essence Mists are made using the purest ingredients starting with alkalised and purified water, organic hydrosols, in-house botanical tinctures and high quality essential oils. The use of diluted astringents helps to promote a smooth complexion by refining pore size. The botanical ingredients infuse the skin with essential minerals and protect it with a layer of antioxidants that assist us to cope with environmental pollution of all kinds.
Mists are also preparation for the application of your Facial Oil, waterless moisturiser, balm or treatment Serum, as they ready the skin for maximum uptake of nutrients.
Premature aging occurs from lack of hydration and nutrients so the use of a Facial Mist can be your best defense against dry or dehydrated skin.
Have one for your desk, one for your bag and one for your bathroom at home. They are great for traveling and dealing with the drying effects of air conditioned spaces. Keep one in the fridge at home during hot weather for an instant emotional boost and to treat any signs of heat fatigue, sunburn or stress.