Au Naturel All Purpose Balm
New improved formulation has more 'glide' and gives a lush gloss to the lips or a healthy sheen to eyebrows and cheekbones.
You'll love it to use as a cuticle treatment, to discipline unexpected fly-aways or unruly eyebrows, and, this works heel softener. It's also effective as an invisible band aid for little scratches or scrapes (perfect for using with little people and babies as it's safe to ingest in small amounts).
This will become part of your natural beauty 'no-make-up' look.
Vegan and gorgeously synthetic-free, solid lotion you can use as a lip balm or skin treatment for anywhere that needs soothing and softening. Contains no essential oils, but has a beautiful aroma similar to white chocolate from the raw Cacao Butter, Coconut and Macadamia Nut Oils. Delicious and divine.
Apply as a perfume base/primer for organic scents, to increase the longevity of your natural fragrance. 100% beneficial and active ingredients. Made as a micro-batch formulation from fresh ingredients.
Macadamia Nut is special as it contains many trace minerals and nutrients for your skin, and can rival Argan Oil from Morrocco in it's usefullness and skin-food credentials. But it's locally produced here in Queensland! Win :)
Store in a cool place away from direct heat and light.
#cardlipbalmtube #naturallipbalm #veganlipbalm #allpurposebalm #ecoconsciouspackaging #whitechocolatelipbalm #traveltin #plasticfree #paperpackaging #zerowaste #ecoluxe #kindbeauty
*Raw Coconut Oil (Cocos nuciferus), *Raw Cacao Butter (Theobroma cacao), *Macadamia Nut Oil (Macadamia integrifolia), *Candillila Wax (Euphorbia cerifera). *Certified Organic
Naturally cruelty free.
How to use:
- Keeps your lips lush. Mwah!
- Apply as skin primer before your organic perfume oil.
- Apply a small amount as a cuticle treatment for weather or work-damaged hands and nails.
- !Apply before the day begins to protect your hands from sanitiser damage!
- Wipe a small amount over cuts or scrapes to seal the skin.
- Apply a small amount to eyebrows to tame, shape and encourage growth.
- Massage into cracked heels after a shower and cover with lightweight socks to promote smooth skin and healing of any visible cracks.
- Apply a tiny amount with fingertips to any fly-away hairs so your 'do' stays 'done'.
- Dab a little onto any overly dry patches from head to toe.
"One of my favourite go-to's". N
"Perfect for everything and anything and a beautiful smelling product". T